HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 21, 2019

Choose Happy with Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

Back with another layout created with the beautiful Emerson Lane collection by Heidi Swapp. 

Choose Happy


For this layout, I created my background using the leftover paint from my previous
 page - I may have made a bit too much! 
 This then inspired the colour choices for the rest of my layout. 

Then I have added some paper layers and matching Heidi Swapp embellishments. 



Recently I decided to sort through my ever growing stash of ephemera and sort it into colour groups - making it much easier to find something to co-ordinate with my page and helping me to use up my stash.
  I've mixed some other vellum pieces with the vellum in the Emerson Lane ephemera pack.


Photobucket
Products Used:
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - True Stories
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane - Dalila
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane - Harrison
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane - Restoration
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Ephemera Diecuts
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Cardstock Stickers
Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest
Dylusions Paint - Fresh Lime
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
Gold Vellum Circles - Crate Paper
Star Sequin - Crate Paper Ephemera
Gold Heart
White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment