HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

"Friendship" using Webster's Pages
by Amanda Hartmann

Hello AAS fans!
 
January has flown by! I hope you are getting back into the routine for the new year and 
that includes some time to scrap!
 
Today I am sharing a page I created using the Webster's Pages Collection - Changing Colours.
I scrapbooked a photo of me, with my Dutch friend. On a recent trip to the Netherlands,
 I found a craft shop and found some Dutch words in chipboard. I used one on this page.
 The rough translation of "Een bijzonder", is "A Special", so my page title is
 "A Special Friendship"!
 
 
My base paper is titled: Bouquet Branch, I love the warm wood tones.
 
When I love a paper range and cannot decide on which papers to buy, I often buy a paper pack.
 In this range I got the 8x8" Paper pad. I used these 8x8" papers to finish my page.
 
I layered papers with florals, the wood pattern and pinks & oranges, directly under the
 photos and as well as in a panel at the back.
 

I cut some squares from a paper from the paper pad, to place on either side of the photo.
 I machine stitched across the page to tie this all together.
Next I did some fussy cutting... I found a paper with birds and leaves and I cut them out.
 I sprinkled them across the page, with some white enamel dots, taken from a Pinkfresh set I had.

"Be silly, be honest, be kind" - a great description of our friendship.

Finally for the title, as mentioned, I used the Dutch chipboard and in English, I wrote "Friendship", using Pinkfresh Mini Puffy Alpha Stickers. (Note: I love these alpha sticker packs - so many letters, great colours, so versatile for so many pages! Get them in your shopping cart! LOL).

Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment