HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 11, 2019

Captured the Moment with Jillibean Soup by Kerryn

Good morning all.
Today I am creating with one of the new collections,
Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest.
The beautiful, bright colours worked well with this recent pretty photo.
This is one of my gorgeous nieces, who was visiting from Brisbane last week.
The two of us hit the Zoo last Friday to check out the Dinosaur and Big Bug collection.
I've gone back to doing what I love.
A kraft cardstock base with colour added.
I have used Distress Ink Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick 
and then grabbed two Tim Holtz Layering Stencils.
 

Using a small script stamp and gold ink,
I have randomly added stamping as another layer to the background.
I have used the same stamp when decorating the title piece.


thin base coat of white gesso.
When still slightly wet, I have swiped with Charcoal Ink,
in long strokes across the chipboard.
Once the ink had dried, I have stamped with the script stamp and gold ink.
and finished with Dimensional Magic for that glossy look.


I have fussy cut some flowers and leaves from the patterned paper 'Plant the Seed'
Great, simple designs that were easy to cut out and layer with foam tape.
I have also used some elements from the Pea Pod Parts,
the small flowers and hearts were great to fill the clusters.


The 2 Crafty Dandelions are one of my favourite pieces.
For this page, I have painted these flowers with olive paint
and then randomly sponged Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive Distress Ink for texture.
The tips have been covered with Stickles Glitter Glue.


That wraps up my page for this week
and it means the start of my holidays....Yeah!
Thank for visiting today, have a great weekend
and we hope to see you again on Monday for Fiona's next page.

Products Used:
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest - Bite Size Bits
Jillibean Soup Garden harvest - Plant the Seed
Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest - Harvest The Crop
Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest - Plow The Field
Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest - Reap The Grain
Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest - Water The Goods
Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest - Pea Pod Parts
2 Crafty title Capture the Moment
2 Crafty Dandelions
Distress Ink
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment