HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

"Happy adventure", by Amanda H

Hi everyone,
 
Welcome to May! Today I am sharing a page using the awesome  
Wander Collection, by My Minds Eye.  
Designed for travel and outdoor pages, the colour tones and accessories are perfect!
 I went with a travel photo!
 
Here is the page, some close ups as well as the full product list.
 
I started with a white cardstock base and also mounted my two photos with the cardstock.

Then I took two of the papers from the Wander collection, and layered them. 
I used a distress tool on their edges.

For the central photo cluster, I built a base of patterned papers using sheets from the
 MME - Wander 6x6 Paper Pad, also distressing the edges.

I finished with 2 Crafty chipboard, stickers and enamel dots.


I used the circle chipboard elements on the page as a feature.
 The circles were inked dark blue, before having a light spray of Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Envy (everything looks better with sparkle!). I also adhered patterned papers under each circle.

The chipboard chevrons and arrows I coloured in a light mint. I inked them with a soft mint, before also giving them a spray of Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Envy.
 Again I adhered some patterned papers under the some of the chevrons.

MME - Wander Enamel Dots  - perfect little touches!


Finally, I splattered white spray and tucked some messy muslin pieces amongst the clusters.


If you have travel or even outdoor photos, this range might be just right for you.
 
Thanks for looking today.
Amanda
 
 Product List:
White cardstock
MME - Wander 6x6 Paper Pad
MME - Wander Paper - Vista
MME - Wander Paper - Scooters
MME - Wander Cardstock Stickers 6x12"
MME - Wander Enamel Dots
Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Envy
Dylusions Ink Spray - White Linen
 
2Crafty Chipboard:
Chevron Bits
Word Circle Set 1
Circle Stack
Arrows
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment