HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

"Fabulous Summer" by Amanda H

Hi again,
 
Just as it gets colder, here is a summer inspired page using the new Island Escape collection from Bella Blvd. It is awesome and bright and tropical and matched the photo of the girls in the pool with the flamingo!
 
Here is the page, close ups and the product list.
 
I combined some bright papers in the range, with lots of the fun stickers.

The background papers are: Good Vibes and Moonlit Kisses. I love the deep blue and turquoise colours in these papers. I was also able to use a panel of the floral design from the Moonlit Kisses paper as a feature behind the photo.

To finish I added stickers and the title.


Across the base of the layout, over the bottom photo edge, I layered a paper strip, stickers and used it to house my title.

And check out the title! I started with one of the Bella Blvd acrylic words - and really, there is only one word for these: FABULOUS!. I teamed this up with a 2 Crafty Summer Line word (which I had ink in mint/aqua).


Lots of stickers  and a journal spot... I even found an old puffy sticker from my stash and it was a perfect match!

 And even more stickers in the top corner of the photo!


 Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
 
 
Product List:
Bella Blvd - Island Escape Paper - Good Vibes
Bella Blvd - Island Escape Paper - Moonlit Kisses
Bella Blvd - Island Escape Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Bella Blvd - Acrylic Word - Fabulous
2 Crafty chipboard - Line Words - Summer
MME - Palm Beach Puffy Stickers
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment