HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 7, 2018

Rad with MME Good Vibes by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a fun page created with My Minds Eye's Good Vibes collection. Love this one, bright and fun, especially for kids photos. 

Rad


I love the super busy paper with all it's cool images, perfect for my tween.  I gave the paper a bit of a crazy angle and mounted it to the star paper to make it funky! 

Then I chose some of the more neutral patterns to create my paper layers. 
The puffy stickers are the coolest and make the perfect embellishments as the sit off the page helping them to stand out against the busy patterns in the paper. I've combined these with some of the cardstock stickers to mix my textures. 

Be sure to check out this fun range! Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
MME Good Vibes paper - Be Cool
MME Good Vibes paper - Chill
MME Good Vibes paper - Rad
MME Good Vibes paper - Pink Polaroid
MME Good Vibes Cardstock Stickers
MME Good Vibes Puffy Stickers
Crate Paper bow

No comments:

Post a Comment