HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 28, 2018

Life is Sweet with Fancy Pants "The Bright Side" by Fiona Johnstone

 Hello Everyone

So excited about this collection I am creating with this week, Fancy Pants The Bright Side - aptly named as you can see with all these lovely bright, fun colours and supercool embellishments.

Life is Sweet

Yellow is one of my favourite colours, especially to scrap with and this cool Look on the Bright Side paper made a perfect background choice. I softened it slightly by matting onto some white cardstock and adding a black penned border. 
Ephemera packs are one of my most favourite embellishments - you get so many pieces in the packets and they are fantastic for adding co-ordinated embellishing to your page.  I really love the variety in this particular pack, especially the playing card and the die-cut leaves. 
I've added a couple of small clusters to complete my larger cluster and finish off the page, all created with the ephemera pack!
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Fancy Pants The Bright Side paper -  The Bright Side
Fancy Pants The Bright Side paper - Coming Up Roses
Fancy Pants The Bright Side paper - The Good Stuff
Fancy Pants The Bright Side Ephemera Pack
White Cardstock
Uniball Gel Pen Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment