HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

"Crafty Girls", by Amanda H

Hello again!
 
April seems to be flying by! In store right now is a collection we all need! It's Simple Stories - Crafty Girl. We all need it, because all the papers and stickers are totally perfect for scrapping all those fun photos with friends. My scrapbooking friends are such a big part of my life, so it awesome to be able to record memories with them using this collection.
 
Here is my page, some close ups and a full list of products used.
 
I started with a sheet of paper in the range (3x4 elements) - I loved the wood grain effect and white doodled images on this paper!

I kept the page simple, by layering an old white paper bag and white paper doily under the photo, rather than introducing any more patterned papers.

In these close ups, you can see how I used some 2 Crafty chipboard and stickers to finish the page.
On either side of the photo, I used some 2 Crafty chipboard film strips. I inked these black.
Then I took the Crafty Girl Combo Cardstock Stickers and used a variety of them around the page. There are flowers, hearts, paintbrushes, words, word quotes, longer strip stickers. All combined perfectly to finish this page. Plus I have some many left over for another page!
I also found a 2 Crafty chipboard camera, which I inked yellow and added a coat of dimensional magic to. Another great finishing touch!
I also finished with some white and black ink splatters and a few black sequins.
   
What a great collection! Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:


Splatters with:
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment