HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 2, 2018

Adventure at Disneyland with CVS More than Words by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with my last share using Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words. 

Adventure at Disneyland
I created my background using Distress Oxide Inks, this was my demo cardstock from my class page last month - I didn't have anything in mind when I did it and it was a bit haphazard but I made it work for this page.  I added a little stamping to tie it all together. 

The colours in my background inspired me to use this photo of the Mark Twain riverboat in Disneyland with the gorgeous reflection and sunset in the background. 


I've used up the last of my CVS More than Words papers for this page, adding some torn paper layers for texture before embellishing around my photo in three sections, using the ephemera flowers and these beautiful feathers I'd been saving! Then I added some more bits and pieces from the range - the chipboard stickers and flair button. 


My title is from a Thickers Sticker packet, I combined this with some older October Afternoon stickers and a cute at symbol from an older Studio Calico set. 

Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have enjoyed all the More than Words layouts!

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Effervescent
 Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Treasure
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Sketchbook
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Radiant
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Chipboard Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words - Flair Buttons
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Fossilized Amber
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Tattered Rose
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Worn Lipstick
White Foam Phrase Thickers
OA Mini Market Stickers
Studio Calico Wood Veneer 
White Cardstock Bazzill
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp Chevron
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp  Script 

No comments:

Post a Comment