HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

"Blessed"

Hi all,
 
And welcome to April... today I am sharing a fresh bright page with you.
 I do love shopping for new products and I instantly fell in love with the Simple Stories - I AM collection. When I saw the new 49 and Market flowers, I knew I could pick up the perfect shade to match the Simple Stories collection.
 
Here is the page, some close ups and a full product list.
 
 
I started with the Loving Life paper - with the striped background and awesome printed
 flower design in the corner - it was the perfect base.

I layered by photos on some pink and yellow cardstock, before placing on a panel of the
Simply me paper.

My page was finished with Simple Stories stickers and some 49 and market flowers.


Check out these awesome "Vintage Shades" flowers from 49 and market. The perfect shade of yellow! I also loved the interesting leaves, vines and buds in the pack of flowers, and have used a few on my page.



I have also layered many of the stickers - words, strips, shapes from the I am Sticker pack.

For the title, I used the "Blessed" sticker from the I am Sticker pack, alongside more layers of stickers and another 49 and market flower.


Thanks for looking today!
Amanda.



Products used:
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment