HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

"Amazing" by Amanda H

Hi all!

With my last share of April, I am using the wonderful and amazing Pink Fresh "Let your Heart Decide" collection, teamed with some Tim Holtz Distress Oxides.

Here is the page! And below are some photos of how I used the Distress Oxides...
and a bonus card!!!!!


The colours in this collection are amazing. I used two main sheets of paper from the range: Impulse and Instinct. I used Distress Oxides plus heaps of stickers from the Pink Fresh collection.

Before we look at the details, let me show you how I used the Distress Oxide Inks.

  
I was able to directly ink with Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Abandoned Coral onto these 2 Crafty chipboard Leafy Twig branches.

 I pressed some ink on a messy mat and sprayed with water.
I was able to swipe the chipboard through this. This adds variations and different colouring to the chipboard.
With the excess ink, I soaked up some in some muslin fabric to colour it to match the layout.
The lovely stickers in the Pink Fresh range some on some very cool packaging cardboard. I decided that this cardboard would be great to use on the page. I swiped a piece of it through the Distress Oxide Ink. This piece of cardstock did not end up making onto a page, instead I used it to make a card.
Next using the Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Cracked Pistachio I pressed it onto a messy mat and sprayed it with water.
I used this ink to splatter on the page and on the cardboard panel.
Now let's look at some of the details of the page.
 
I love the patterned paper, with the subtle splatters of Inks. Combined this with some chipboard, stickers and flowers and I do love this page! Behind the photo I used some of the sticker cardboard packaging. I ink all the edges of all the papers with Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Abandoned Coral.

I used some 49 & Market flowers and wires throughout the page. I combined the yellow vintage flower blends, with the chipboard and ink-coloured muslin.

This Pink Fresh collection has some awesome stickers. You can see many of the Puffy stickers in these close ups.  How sweet is the Hummingbird puffy sticker?
I also used Dimensional Magic on the chipboard.
Also in this cluster is the title. I used the Puffy sticker "amazing".
In the other photo corner, you can see I repeated the chipboard, muslin, flowers and more puffy stickers.
At the top, I created another cluster, this time combining the same elements with some stickers from the Sticker Pack.


 Once my page was done, I had some leftovers. The cardboard panel, made with packaging from the sticker pack, was coloured with the Distress Oxides. With this as the background, it was easy to layer the muslin and stickers to make a quick and easy card. I will give this to my husband for our next anniversary.


I love this range! I think I need to buy some more!

Thank you for looking today!
Amanda


Products used:

Papers:

2 Crafty chipboard

Inks:


Embellishments:
 Dimensional Magic
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment