HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"And then I found you", by Amanda

Hi AAS fans!
 
Welcome to my Wednesday share! This one is dedicated to my husband!
I was inspired by the Prima "Wild and Free" range - I love the copper foil touches to this paper! Amazing!
 
 
Here is my page and some close ups:
 
I used one main patterned paper from the Prima Wild and Free collection- and then cut up another paper to use all the tags, triangles and smaller paper elements on the page.

But I had most fun creating the clusters. From my stash I added: vellum, black tulle, old skeleton leaves, copper wire and sequins. Layered amongst these are some awesome All About Scrapbooks goodies.

Here you can see 2Crafty chipboard leaves-  from the Foliage Set 1. I used some metallic inks on this chipboard and then added Dimensional Magic. While the dimensional magic was drying I sprinkled in some course gold glitter and wrapped copper wire around this. Also in this small cluster are

In this cluster, you can see that I have also added a 2Crafty Circle Dot Frame, lightly inked. I actually cut it in half and used the two halves on either side of the photo.
I raided my stash of Flutterby Designs Flairs to find one for this page. There is a great range of these in store.

I repeated the same elements in this cluster also.

 
 
That's all for me today, thanks for looking!
 
Amanda
 
 
Products used:
 
Papers:
Prima - Wild & Free Paper - Into the Wild (the background)
Prima - Wild & Free Paper - Everyday You (cut up to add elements to page)
 
2 Crafty Chipboard:
Foliage Set 1
Circle Dot Frames
 
Embellishments:
Dimensional Magic
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Always Enamel Dots - Sparkles
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Wild At Heart Accessory Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Paper Bloom - Black
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment