HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, April 7, 2017

"Your future is bright" with Photo Play Real Genius by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
I'm back with my Friday feature today this time creating with Photo Play Real Genius
Gorgeous rich, warm colours and perfectly suited papers for my 'return to school' photos.
A new year and a new school, lots to take in for our young man, but he took it all in his stride and he was looking super handsome in his new uniform.

The featured 2 Crafty chipboard Circular Panel has been covered with Dina Wakley paint Penny, backed with patterned paper and I have then randomly added Stickles Diamond glitter glue to some of the circles
The 2017 year has been covered with the same paint.


Here are a few close-ups of the details in the layout. 
The small letters used for the subtitle are from the Real Genius Alphabet Sticker Sheet.
I have used a bronze gel pen to add faux stitching around the edge of the patterned paper


The Diamond Stickles was also used to highlight a few of the embellishments.
The embellishments were fussy cut from the 3x4 card sheet and 
I used some foam tape to add dimension to the page.


How cute is the boy!


This is an awesome collection, I loved working with the thick paper 
and there is a great mix of small and large patterns in the papers.
I can't wait to get the official school photos to create another page.

Thanks for dropping in today and I hope you have a wonderfully, creative weekend.

Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment