HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 3, 2017

Happy Life with Shimelle by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

It's a brand new month and this week I am playing with the delightful Shimelle Little by Little collection. It's perfect for babies but has so many pretty papers in the collection you can use it for just about anything. 


Here's my page: Happy Life 


With so many papers in this collection, it is hard to choose so I have used quite a few and made the, them a focus of my page with lots of layers.

I've even done some fussy cutting from the patterned paper - the cute rabbit - he's not quite the White Rabbit but he seemed fitting!


I've then used the sticker sheet from the same collection for my title and embellishing. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products used:
Shimelle Little by Little paper - Foxy
Shimelle Little by Little paper - Grow Happy
Shimelle Little by Little paper - L'il Bit Lovely
Shimelle Little by Little paper - Pint Sized Fun
Shimelle Little by Little paper - Live a Little
Shimelle Little by Little paper - What a Hoot
Shimelle Little by Little Stickers
Fancy Pants WildHeart Chipboard
OA Mini Market Stickers
Crate Paper Notes and Things Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment