HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

"Dream girl" by Amanda

Hello again,
 
And welcome to my last share for April - wow, where did that month go?
 
As soon as I saw the Carta Bella 'Rock-a-bye baby' collections, I knew I had to get the girl range so I could use to scrap photos of my new baby niece. Something so sweet about a new baby, so many little moments to treasure and scrap.
 
Here is my page....
 
You can see I used lots of different papers, front and backs to layer up behind my photo, there was just too many lovely papers in the range.

Then I finished with some of the Chipboard pieces in the range and some 2Crafty Chipboard.

 
Don't you love the Rocking Horse? Layered with some chipboard banners from the collection, it looks fab! I also inked (using Prima ink) and dimensional magic'd some 2 Crafty Chipboard lattice leaves and arrow word to add in there. Kaisercraft mini bloom and some sequins finish it off!
Another sweet little cluster here...
Love this range for those sweet baby photos! ;)


So thankful you stopped by today!
Amanda

Products used:
 
Papers:
Carta Bella - Rock-A-Bye Baby Girl Paper - Mother Goose and Bows
Carta Bella - Rock-A-Bye Baby Girl Paper - Everything Nice
Carta Bella - Rock-A-Bye Baby Girl Paper - Precious Bundle
 
2 Crafty Chipboard:
 Arrow Word Set 1
Lattice Leaves
 
Embellishments:
Prima - Fluid Chalk Ink Edgers - Pastel Green
Dimensional Magic 
Carta Bella- Rock-A-Bye Baby Girl Chipboard Accents
 Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment