HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

"Sweet Memories", by Amanda

Hi everyone!
 
Welcome to my Wednesday share day!
 
Check out these bright papers (from the "Oh My Heart" Pink Paislee) and
these bright sweet girls!
 
A perfect match!
 

I was recently away on a scrapbooking retreat and one of the ladies was doing a
patchwork quilt on her sewing machine.
 I told her I couldn't do that, and she challenged me! So out came my old sewing
 machine - I inherited this machine from my Gran when she died, so it is an oldie
 but a goodie.
 I cut out squares from the #10 paper in the range and started this patch work design for
 my page.  To add detail, I also inked all the edges of the papers with a Prima Ink.

Layered with some more papers in the range, some white cardstock and more 
stitching and the page came together.


For the title, I used some 2 Crafty chipboard words from the Arrow Word Set 1, which I inked and added a layer of Dimensional Magic. I used raided my button stash for some simple finishing touches, and used these throughout my page.


In this cluster I found the bright puffy telephone sticker from the Fancy Pants range to
 include, along with a Kaisercraft mini bloom.


Here I added some journaling on a CVS Wild at Heart Sticker, and combined with another
 sticker and the sweet 2 Crafty Beaded Hanging Heart.
When was the last time you had your sewing machine out?

Thanks for stopping by today! ;) :)

Products used:

Papers:
PP - Oh My Heart Paper - 10 (squares for the patchwork)

2 Crafty Chipboard:

Embellishments:

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment