HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 28, 2026

Making Memories Everyday with Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities and
2Crafty Chipboard. 

Making Memories Everyday


The green and blues in this collection is so pretty. I wanted the green tones to match my photo but the blue softens the page. I have used the Garden Relics paper as my base and roughed up the edges and added some torn bits. 

Next I matt my photo with a plainer paper and added some scallops and circles that I fussy cut from the Curiosity Cabinet paper and some shipping tags from the Forgotten Treasures paper. 



I've used the creative cuts pack in the range for all my flowers and butterflies as well as some mini words.



More flowers and butterflies from the creative cuts pack:



and finished off with the lovely Making Memories Everyday title by 2Crafty Chipboard. I have inked this in a mix of blue and green inks to match my paper. 


Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x




Products used:

Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities paper - Garden Relics
Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities paper - The Botanists Journal
Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities paper - Forgotten Treasures
Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities paper - Curiosity Cabinet
Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities - Creative Cuts
2Crafty - Making Memories Everyday 



No comments:

Post a Comment