The Quiet Observer 49 & Market The Quiet Observer Kellie Moore
Hello Friends!
It's Kel back today sharing a page with the new collection from 49 & Market called The Quiet Observer. It's a very pastel colour palette with sweet nature icons, I especially love the floral laser cuts.
I have 2 photos of my sweet dog peeking into my craft room.. have a look.
I started my page with one of the patterned papers, ripping some off the top and bottom then layering one of the solids papers behind it to create some texture to my page.
For the photo on the right I have used one of the laser cuts to frame my photo, then added some of the laser florals to the left of it where there was dead space on the left photo.
The 'Quiet Observer' rub on was perfect for the photos of my cheeky boy.
Behind my photos I have layered two of the film strip laser cuts, backed them with paper, then added some rub ons and laser cuts... I then added a circle with a brown pen to my background to 'rein in' my design.
My finishing touches were some gauze and ink splatters!
I hope you have enjoyed my page and I will see you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment