HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 21, 2026

It's Time to Bloom with Uniquely Creative Delightful Curiosities by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

This week I have this months Uniquely Creative range, Delighted Curiosities to showcase to you. 

It's Time to Bloom



With its blues and greens this collection is prefect for your outdoors photos, especially this one of my eldest daughter in her blue/green dress. I chose the background woodgrain to match the palm tree in the background and then the floral green paper to match the print in her dress. 



I've matched up these with some cute embellishments from the creative cuts pack - love the little frame which I have used as a base for my mounted flower cluster. I've added some extra flower stems and a super cute butterfly. 

Then it was some fussy cutting from the Curiosity Cabinet paper - the scallop border and the beauty circle.  



I completed my layout with this lovely 2Crafty chipboard title - It's time to Bloom. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities - Ephemeral Blooms
Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities - The Botanists Journal
Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities - Curiosity Cabinet
Uniquely Creative Delighted Curiosities - Creative Cuts
2Crafty Chipboard - It's Time to Bloom





No comments:

Post a Comment