HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 14, 2026

Like Totally Awesome with Simple Stories Totally 80s collection by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Back with another 80s share from our retreat this year using Simple Stories Totally 80s collection:

Like Totally Awesome!


Some group photos this time from retreat. I have used the fun flouro shapes on black as my background then added some pops of fluoro pink and teal along the sides of my layout design, from the Simple Stories Color Me Happy collection. I have fussy cut the scallops from the Right Now paper and added them to either side. 


I have used the fun embellishments from the stickers set as well as some fun shapes from the Page Pieces set, giving matching embellishments to each photo, with a main cluster of some retro items - TV, Boom box and Cassette tape. 




I added a fussy cut cassette tape as well and added some 80s words to my design before adding my fab title Like Totally Awesome using the Page Pieces. 


Thanks for stopping by 

Till next week

Fiona
x



Products Used:

Simple Stories Totally 80s paper - To the Max
Simple Stories Totally 80s paper - Mix Tape
Simple Stories Color Me Happy paper - Right Now
Simple Stories Color Me Happy paper - The Details
Simple Stories Totally 80s Cardstock Sticker Icons
Simple Stories Totally 80s Page Pieces 





No comments:

Post a Comment