HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 27, 2026

Life's Good with Simple Stories Rustic Legend by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

This weeks layout is created with Simple Stories Rustic Legend and some fab 2Crafty chipboard:

Life's Good 


For this layout I have added some background stars and numbers in grey and black to add some detail to the plain ledger paper I've chosen for my background. I have added some colour with the 2Crafty Chipboard Grid Panel in dark teal. I have cut this in to separate pieces to add to each side of my layout. 


I've repeated the patten with masking and chipboard on this side of the layout too. Then I set about adding paper layers in a vertical design, and a film strip from 49 and Market.  I have then fussy cut the tape from the elements paper and a tag from the Tag Elements sheet and added some ephemera from the Page Pieces set. 



I've then added 2Crafty Chipboard Life's Good as a title, inked in a grey blue then some glossy accents over the top for some dimension. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products used:

Simple Stories Rustic Legend - Be Bold Paper
Simple Stories Rustic Legend - Instant Classic
Simple Stories Rustic Legend - Journal Elements
Simple Stories Rustic Legend 3x 4 Elements paper
Simple Stories Rustic Legend - Born to Roam paper
Simple Stories Rustic Legend - Level Up Paper
Simple Stories Rustic Legend Page Pieces
2Crafty Chipboard Grid Panels
2Crafty Chipboard Life's Good
49 and Market Film Strip Teal
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment