HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 20, 2026

Joy in the Journey
with Arden Creative Studio Been There
by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Another holiday layout this week, road trip themed, using Arden Creative Been There collection:

Joy in the Journey



For this layout I wanted to capture the earthy colours of the open road and tie in some blue skies as well so I teamed up the earthy road map paper with a plainer background with a hint of blue from the Paper Pad. I added a strip of blue across the top for sky and matted my top photo in the same blue paper. Some torn yellow stripe paper to tie the page together.




I've used a mix of elements from the back section of the Been There Paper pad and the Been There laser cuts to add my elements across my layout:




My title Joy in the Journey is also from the Been There Paper Pad




Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Arden Creative Studio Been There - Paper Pad
Arden Creative Studio Been There - Laser Cuts



No comments:

Post a Comment