HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 1, 2024

Shine with Mintay Playtime & 2Crafty Chipboard by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Another share with Mintay Playtime this week as well as lots of 2Crafty Chipboard stars!

Shine



For this layout I wanted to have a large star to match the one in my photos - I got a 2crafty one custom made to size. I then backed it with the stripey paper (Paper 2) and added some pearls to recreate the lights. Next added my paper strips to the layout. 

A bit of stenciling behind to add some interest to the background



But it needed more stars!! First I added the larger stars and backed them with the bubbles paper (Paper 4) then the ATC stars inked yellow with some stickles to make them shine!


Finally added my photos with some paper layers then found my title by cutting a 49andMarket chipboard word Sunshine into just Shine !



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Mintay Playtime paper 1
Mintay Playtime paper 2
Mintay Playtime paper 3
Mintay Playtime paper 4
Mintay Playtime Diecuts
2Crafty Chipboard Stars Pack
2Crafty Chipboard Tiny Stars
2Crafty Chipboard - Large Star - Custom
49&Market Gardenia Chipboard Words
Kaisercraft Pearls
Stickles - Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment