HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Peek-A-Boo | Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Life | Kel Moore

Hey Everyone, it's Kel back today to share a page using the
 Pinkfresh Studio 'The Simple Life' collection.
 
I'm documenting a page of my youngest son playing Peek-A-Boo with his cousin.


I starrted my page with this gorgeous background paper which I hand stitched... it was
 a labour of love but I love it!


I layered up some patterned papers behind my photos as well as a large piece from the
 journaling bits. To the left of my photo I have used a tag, a layered sticker, a frame
 and floral diecuts.
 
 
To the top right I used a frame, a diecut and enamel dots.
 

 
Under the right photo I have added a die cut banner and butterfly..
  
 

 To the top of my page I used some paper strips and a cardstock sticker with some enamel dots..
 

 

I hope you enjoyed my page and found some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by...

Kel 




 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things- All The Things Paper

 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things- Cardstock Stickers

 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things- Chipboard Frames

 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things Specks of Happiness Paper

 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things- Layered Stickers

 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things- Journaling Bits

 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things- Enamel Dots

 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things- Die Cuts

 Pinkfresh Studio The Simple Things- Mini Puffy Alphas




No comments:

Post a Comment