HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

My Dad | Simple Stories Fathers Day Simple Set | Kellie Moore

Hey Everyone, 
It's Kel here today to share a page using the new Simple Stories Fathers Day Simple Set. These sets are such a great way to make pages more cost effective with 6 sheets of patterned paper and a 12 x 12 sticker sheet. You could easily make 4 pages with the cost of the set for only $18.50!

I'm scrapbooking some photos of my hubby with our son Ollie...


To start my page I laid a horizontal strip of patterned paper down towards the left side of my page. I then chose the navy paper and cut out some of the diamonds out of then laid it over the orange paper using foam tape to give it some extra dimension. 
Next, I used some of the stickers from the sticker sheet to add interest to the top left of my page..


Next I added more stickers to the area between where my two photos meet..

I then placed my title to the bottom right of my photos, using a sticker for my title along with some of the word stickers and stars..

I hope you enjoyed my layout and you check out this kit in store and all of the other Simple Stories collections.

See you soon 

Kel




Products Used..

Simple Stories Fathers Day Simple Set



No comments:

Post a Comment