HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 9, 2023

Grow and Bloom with Simple Stories Boho Sunshine by Fiona Johntstone

Hello Everyone

Back today with another layout using Simple Stories Boho Sunshine.
Such a fun and colourful range perfect for kids photos!

Grow and Bloom



For this layout I wanted to use complimentary colours for my photo with an emphasis on her top. I've used some distress oxide ink using the plastic bag technique and some extra sploshes to break up the white cardstock before layering some floral paper and then the green to match the top. 

Over the inked background I've used a mix of foam and paper flowers cascading down towards the bottom of the page:


I've added some larger flowers to the opposite corner of the photo and fussy cut some small butterflies before finishing my layout with a foam word sticker. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:

Simple Stories Boho Sunshine paper - Groovy
Simple Stories Boho Sunshine paper - Be Kind


No comments:

Post a Comment