HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 2, 2023

Hello Cheeky with Simple Stories Boho Sunshine

Hello everyone

Still have some Simple Stories Boho Sunshine layouts to share with you.
 This range is super fun, vibrant and colourful!!  This week - 

Hello Cheeky



I have used the Good Vibes word paper as my background and fussy cut the pattern from the Groovy paper and added to the corners of my base paper. I've then layered up some of the plainer patterned papers under my photo. As I have a busy background, plainer papers work best. 


I've used  embellishments from the Boho Sunshine collection - I love the die-cuts with the cute peace symbols and smiley faces! Then I have used a shipping tag from my stash with some yellow twine 




I've finished off my page with my title - using a mix of foam stickers from the Boho Sunshine range and some regular foam thickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x






No comments:

Post a Comment