HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 16, 2023

Captured with 49&Market Spectrum Gardenia by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week some more 49 and Market. I love this photo of my youngest, mucking around before we got some photos for her formal. She is wearing her favourite colour so I chose to make the page almost monotone, and what better collection than 49&Market Spectrum Gardenia with a bit of 49&Market Colour Swatch Lavender. 


Captured



After using my 49&Market Spectrum Gardenia background paper I have grabbed some of the Colour Swatch frames in Lavender and arranged these into a pattern on my base, I have used the large for my photo before using some rub-ons and even some packaging behind the frames. 

On the right side of my page you can see the lower frame has some rub-on butterfly detail - from the 12x12 Butterfly Flight Rub-On sheet. Then the top frame some words from the Gardenia Chipboard Word Set including the heart, before finishing with some Gardenia Laser Cut out Butterflies and some Green Tara Cherry Blossoms. A bit of greenery from the Gardenia Laser Cut out Leaves



and on the left I have used the packaging flower from the Lavender frames then some more of the Spectrum Gardenia Laser cut Butterflies and a Green Tara Cherry Blossom with my title from the Gardenia Chipboard Word set


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia - 12x12 Spectrum Gardenia Collection Pack - Classics
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia - Chipboard Word Set
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia - Laser Cut Out Butterflies
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia - Laser Cut Out Leaves
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia - Rub-Ons 12x12 Butterfly Flight
49&Market Colour Swatch Lavender - Frames
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms - Lavendcr

No comments:

Post a Comment