HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 3, 2022

Stay True with Celebr8 #YOLO by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I'm back again with another layout using the Celebr8 #YOLO collection. This time I've gone with the pinks and blues for my page:

Stay True


Love the sweet flowers in this collection and chose the background paper with this in mind. Next step to add some paper layers behind my photo and a larger piece in the floral. Then I went and fussy cut the flowers, some phrases, tabs and circles to layer up on my page. 



Again I have used a quote from the advertising strip to add some journaling detail. Plus a cute circle quote and another fussy cut flower. 


I've added a little detail to the side of my page with some paper strips for some extra colour and then used some 2Crafty Chevrons to the top and bottom alongside the chevrons on the patterned paper. 


Balancing out my embellishment clusters with another circle quote and some more pretty fussy cut flowers. The perfect matching colours can be found in my Foam Thickers - I've chosen the co-ordinating pinks and blues to add my title: Stay True



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x




Products Used:
Celebr8 #YOLO Paper Pack
2Crafty Chipboard Chevron Bits
Maggie Holmes Round Trip Thickers 

No comments:

Post a Comment