HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 17, 2022

Perfection with Echo Park It's A Boy by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a cute baby page to share using Echo Parks It's a Boy collection. 

Perfection


The newest member of our family arrived last month and now I have lot of cute baby boy pages to do! The Echo Park It's A Boy collection is just adorable, cutest colour combo of navy, teal nd pops of yellow. 

I've started with some stenciling - yellow stars and some grey dots using Distress Oxides. Next I've layered up some papers with some torn edges before hitting the cute embellishments. I have used the 12 x12 element sticker sheet and the 6 x13 Chipboard Accents. 



A few pieces from my stash - a cute tag, flair and enamel dot combine well with the cute stickers and chipboard pieces. 


And a 2Crafty chipboard title "Perfection" inked in navy the final finishing touch. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment