HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 10, 2022

Life's a Zoo and Zoo Day with Simple Stories into the Wild by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have two multi photo layouts to share using the cute zoo themed paper by Simple Stories - Into the Wild. I had a lot of photos from a recent trip to Australia Zoo and decided to do similar layouts. First up:

Life's a Zoo


Love a kraft background for animal pages, add a coloured paper background for a frame and some stamping to give it some colour. I've printed out my photos in a small 3x4 size so I can fit multiple photos onto the one page. I've used brighter patterned papers as the photos are quite neutral in colour. 



Ive used the Simple Stories Into the Wild stencil for my leaves with some Distress Oxide and my embellishments are from the Sticker Book:



My title is a sticker from the sticker book with a paper square cut from the 2x2 Elements Sheet, and then I have added a cute little Australia wood veneer from Kaisercraft which I've had in my stash, to represent Australia Zoo. 


My second layout I did a few weeks later than the first - I still had multiple photos to scrap so I thought I will tie them in with a similar design:

Zoo Day


Again I have  the leaf stencil with some distress oxide on Kraft to create my background then mounted that onto a patterned paper for a border. I've gone with the similar design, only slightly varied due to the rotation of the photos. I've laid my patterned paper out a little differently and used different sitckers to embellish. 


Love the cute stickers - little extra titles and some super cute animals that tie in well with this page:


Some cute clusters


And I finished off the page with another 2x2 element which I've used as my tittle and another Australia Wood Veneer. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

 



Products Used: 
Simple Stories Into the Wild paper -  2x2, 4x4 Elements paper
Simple Stories Into the Wild paper -  Going on Safari
Simple Stories Into the Wild paper - Hello Adventure
Simple Stories Into the Wild paper - Life's a Zoo
Simple Stories Into the Wild paper - Oh Snap
Simple Stories Into the Wild paper -  Welcome to the Jungle
Simple Stories Into the Wild Sticker Book
Simple Stories Into the Wild - Jungle Leaves Stencil
Distress Oxide Ink - Rustic Wilderness
Bazzill - Kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment