HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 13, 2021

Joy with Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Magic by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Keeping with the Christmas theme this month, today I have a layout to share using
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Magic!
Always love the bright fun colours Pinkfresh have for their Christmas Collections.

Joy


For this layout I started with the gorgeous floral frame of the Deck the Halls paper,  I mounted it to part of the Wonder & Peace to add some blue to the background to match my photo. To fit my photo in, I fussy cut part of the frame to tuck the corners in, adding some patterned paper either side of my photo. 



Next I added some of the cute ephemera from the Ephemera Icons pack to make some cute clusters top and bottom of my photo: 


A cute 2Crafty chipboard  branch  with some gorgeous 49&Market flowers completes the 3rd corner! I've added shimmer to the chipboard and the red ephemera pieces with the Uniquely Creative Sparkle Brush! 

and finally my title - also from the ephmera icons pack with a little shimmer added!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x




Products Used: 

Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Magic paper - Deck the Halls
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Magic paper - Wonder & Peace
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Magic paper - Feeling Festive
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Magic Die-Cuts - Ephemera Icons
49&Market Vintage Artistry Peace & Joy flowers
2Crafty Chipboard Mini Branches
Uniquely Creative Sparkle Brush - Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment