HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 27, 2021

Deck the Halls with Uniquely Creative Merry & Magical by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and if you are lucky gotten a few days off! 

This week I have the last of my Christmas layouts to end the year on, using the beautiful Merry & Magical collection from Uniquely Creative. 

Deck the Halls


I love this collection, mainly for the colours that are similar to those on my 2nd Christmas Tree. I added a piece of black paper from a different Christmas collection and some black cardstock to bring in more black to match the trees colour and make the other colours pop! 


Love the rays affect on the Christmas Spirit paper and used this as my base before adding extra paper layers then using the perfect ephemera embellishments to create my clusters. 


I found a cute flair button in my stash that went perfectly with the design:


I've finished off my page with some older Kaisercraft rhinestones - adding them where the little stars were on the background paper and using an ephemera piece for my title. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Uniquely Creative Merry & Magical paper - Christmas Spirit 
Uniquely Creative Merry & Magical paper - Christmas Lights
Uniquely Creative Merry & Magical paper - Christmas eve
Uniquely Creative Merry & Magical Creative Cuts
Simple Stories Rustic Christmas - Under the Tree
Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Kaisercraft Black Cardstock 
Flair button

No comments:

Post a Comment