HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 6, 2021

Together with Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another Christmas layout to share with you all, this time using the fab
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Collection. 

Together


Oh I just love this spotty background paper, it is so fun!! Vicki's papers make it easy to not need any mixed media if you don't wish with just the right amount of pattern and white space. 

I teamed this paper with a photo from Christmas Day with me and my girls in our bon bon hats! I have added a few paper layers around my photo and then fussy cut the baubles from the Deck the Halls paper, adding some twine so they hang down from the page. Finishing with a couple of gold stars from the Puffy Phrase Thicker pack. 


An ephemera flower and a little tab for the date:



I made a little cute subtitle banner - Merry Christmas using an advertising strip from one of the papers and some paper scraps. I added a giant bow from the Ephemera Icons Pack underneath, then my title Together from the Thickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper - Deck the Halls
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper - Happy Holidays
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper - Holly Jolly
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper - Snow Day
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper - Hello December
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Ephemera Icons
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Ephemera Journaling
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Puffy Phrase Stickers
Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment