HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 20, 2021

Nutcrackers with Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another Christmas layout today, another with the funky Warm Wishes collection
by Vicki Boutin. 

Nutcrackers:


For this page I have really utilised the background paper, adding a few simple paper layers to my photo and placing it between the flowers on the background page.  I've added some simple ephemera pieces - the star banner, tag and bow as embellishments. 


My title and subtitle have been created using the tag on the background paper - I have added the Happy Holidays from one of the advertising strips on the paper base (also a similar one on the Happy Holidays paper)  before finishing with an ephemera holly & ivy. Lastly my title is made with some alpha stickers from my stash. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes - Beautiful Sight paper
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes - Happy Holidays
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes - Holly Jolly
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes - Ephemera Icons
Kaisercraft Alpha Sticker Sheet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment