HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 13, 2021

Sweet Life with Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Last layout with the Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms collection! I have really enjoyed creating with this collection, I love the colours in it so much. 

Sweet Life


I adore the purple papers in this collection and they were perfect to match Zara's favourite dress! It can be a lot in big doses so I have broken it up to use as a border for my cardstock then added some in my paper layers.

Pink and purple go together so well, so I added a masked background using a VB floral stencil and some Distress Oxide in Kitsch Flamingo, then added some splatters. 


After adding my paper layers I have hit both ephemera packs to embellish my layout - love these flowers, slightly different to the ones in the rest of the floral ephemera pack! 

I've kept with the flower aspects and added a bee from the reverse of the purple paper and a puffy butterfly from CVS.  My title is a combo of the word Life from the ephemera pack and a puffy sticker from an older Pinkfresh range. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Products used:

Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Garden
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Happy Place
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Cottage
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms paper - Daydream
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio These Days Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio These Days Puffy Stickers
Vicki Boutin Stencil
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo
Cardstock  - KC Snow






No comments:

Post a Comment