HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 20, 2021

So Happy with Pinkfresh Studios The Best Day by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have created a layout with the new Pinkfresh collection The Best Day.
Love the blues and yellows in this collection. 

So Happy


When I saw this collection, the first thing I loved was this background paper
- Love you Always - it is the perfect frame for creating your layout.
I've built up this frame with the flowers and leaves from the Floral Ephemera Pack:


I added a couple of paper layers to my photo, and then I focused on using both
ephemera packs and the accessory stickers to add detail around my photo:


My title is from the regular ephemera pack and I've made a little cluster with the floral ephemera, finishing off with a little phrase sticker from CVS. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studios The Best Day  - Love you Always paper
Pinkfresh Studios The Best Day - Together is my Fave
Pinkfresh Studios The Best Day - So Thankful
Pinkfresh Studios The Best Day - Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studios The Best Day - Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studios The Best Day Cardstock Stickers
CVS These Days Accessory Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment