HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 27, 2021

Let's Get Lost with 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Hike More by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Couldn't wait to have a play with this new collection this week - 49 & Markets Vintage Artistry Hike More. I am sure we all have a few outdoorsy photos we can scrap, whether from travels or exploring our own backyards in these times!

Let's Get Lost


Oh these background papers are sooo pretty!! It was so hard to choose which ones to use but this one was just perfect for my photo taken recently along part of the coast track in the National Park. 

I've used some of the cutouts from the collection kit - firstly the frame around my photo and then the cute doily like green trim at the bottom of my photo. I've used a little paper to tuck under my photo and the top shipping tag but it's mainly die-cuts and ephemera for this one which I have used around my slightly larger than 6x4 photo to blend with the background paper. 


From the ephemera pack I have used the tags, tabs and the explore more sign, combined with the leaves and butterfly from the die-cut sheets in the pack to cluster around my photo. 

My second close up shows my second cluster - butterfly and tags from the diecut sheets, ephemera leaves and a cute 2Crafty compass. My little title "Let's Get Lost" is from the collection pack 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x



Products Used:

49&Market Vintage Artistry Hike More Collection Pack
49&Market Vintage Artistry Hike More Ephemera Pack
2Crafty Compass
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment