HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 6, 2021

You are my Sunshine with Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have a quick layout with some more Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms! 

You are my Sunshine


Love this background paper, so stunning and creates the most beautiful floral frame for your layout. So with that in mind I cut down my photo so I could add some paper layers and it would still fit within the frame. 

Naturally a few more flowers from the Floral ephemera pack were needed, as well as some bits and pieces from the regular Ephemera pack. 



Like last time, I used a mix of stickers and embellishments from some of the other Pinkfresh collections and I have also used a little CVS These Days embellishments. I've fussy cut the butterfly and also the tag at the top of the photo, then created a shipping tag from leftover paper. 

My title is a little quote from the Pinkfresh Ephemera pack, I wanted something small enough to work within the frame design. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms paper - Heirloom
Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms paper - Homegrown
Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms paper - Happy Place
Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms paper - Daydream
Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms paper - Memories 
Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms paper - Cottage
Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studios Happy Blooms Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studios Some Days Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real Puffy Phrase Stickers
CVS These Days Cardstock Stickers
CVS These Days Epoxy Buttons
Assorted Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment