HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 19, 2021

Happy Memories with Vicki Boutin Color Study by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone


Another page created with the awesome Color Study collection, it is such a fun and amazing paper range! Love it! Here is my latest creation:

Happy Memories


For this layout I knew I wanted to use that fun sunburst design on the Array of Colours paper so I decided to team it up with some colours that matched and create a VB background. I swiped some distress inks across the bottom of my Foundations Cardstock using the plastic bag technique and water:


Once that was dry I added some stamping using the stencil - I add the distress ink directly onto the stencil, sprayed with water then stamped the design on. Then I added some detail in the turquoise with Dylusions paint through a stencil before finishing off with some Kaisercraft stamps. 


Then I layered up some remaining pieces of paper around my photo before hitting the embellishments - love these pie chart circles to continue the pattern on my background, adding 3 to my page before adding some final embellishment touches from the sticker sheet, ephemera pack and an old flair button. 


and


A small subtitle and another cool bulldog clip from the ephemera before finishing off with my title from the collections puffy phrase stickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x


Photobucket

Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Array of Color
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Dots and Marks
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Line Drawing
Vicki Boutin Color Study 6x12 Icons Stickers
Vicki Boutin Color Study Ephemera Icons
Vicki Boutin Color Study Puffy Phrase Stickers
Vicki Boutin Color Study Stencil Bubbles
Vicki Boutin Storyteller Stencil Radiate
VB Foundations Cardstock 
Distress Oxide Ink - Seedless Preserves
Stazon Ink - Black
Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise
Flair Button
Kaisercraft Stamp Tiny Dot
Kaisercraft Stamp Triangles

No comments:

Post a Comment