HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 12, 2021

You Color My World with Vicki Boutin Color Story by Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone

Back with some more Color Study, thought this photo was just perfect for this collection!

You Color My World


This page was inspired by the ephemera, so many paints and brushes I knew I had to do something about creating. Next I found this super cute photo of my great niece and went from there. 


Once I used the perfect background paper, it was easy to add a few layers of paper that co-ordinated with it and added lots of colour to the page!

Next I used lots of those pretty ephemera and some stickers from the collection to embellish my page. 


I used the dots and hearts from the puffy stickers to finish off the page


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Palette
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Create
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Dots and Marks
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Floral Study
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Drawing Line
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Ephemera
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Puffy Phrase Stickers
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Icon Stickers Phrases


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment