HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 5, 2021

Perfect as you are with Vicki Boutin Color Study by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with some more Colour Study, love how bright and fun this collection is.

Perfect as you Are


For this layout I have used the plainer black background to let the bright colours of the range stand out and really pop!

I continued the floral theme with this large ephemera piece, just gorgeous! I then teamed it up with some stickers from the icons and phrases sticker sheet. 


Along with the ephemera, I added some fussy cut flowers from the paper for added dimension.


My chipboard title is 2Crafty of course! This title is perfect for my teens - I will definitely be using it again for my other teen. 

The large butterfly from the ephemera pack is stunning and the perfect finishing touch!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket

Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Inspired
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Floral Study 
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Palette (advert strip)
Vicki Boutin Color Study paper - Dots and Marks
Vicki Boutin Color Study Ephemera icons
Vicki Boutin Color Study Cardstock 6x12 icons
Vicki Boutin Color Study Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment