HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 2, 2020

Lovely with Pebbles Jen Hadfield The Avenue collection by Fiona Johntone

Hello everyone

I have the stunning Jen Hadfield The Avenue collection to share this week. 
There are a lot of papers and embellishments in this collection, so much choice!

Lovely


For this layout I have used a cut file to frame my photos, this time instead of using 
white cardstock I have used a green patterned paper from the collection - Aster Avenue
This paper is nice and thick so perfect for cutting! 

I chose the black and white floral paper as my base, coated it in clear gesso, then used Dylusions Paint and Distress Ink to add colour to the background to match my flowers.
 I then added a couple of strips of patterned paper to either side of my page for contrast.




I've fussy cut the butterflies from Cocoa Vanilla Unforgettable collection - Lacewing - and 
used some stickers from the Midnight collection. Title is an old CVS wood veneer
 word from one of their very early collections - I have used a sharpie to colour it black. 


I finished the page off with some enamel dots and some stickers. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Pebbles Jen Hadfield The Avenue paper - Aster Avenue
Pebbles Jen Hadfield The Avenue paper - Flower Dr
Pebbles Jen Hadfield The Avenue paper - Poppy Place
Pebbles Jen Hadfield The Avenue paper - Puppy Park
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Unforgettable Lacewing
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Stickers
2Craft Chipboard Geotag
Cocoa Vanilla studio Unforgettable Enamel Dots
Dylusions Paint - Postbox Red
Distress Oxide Ink - Wilted Violet
Wood Veneer title - Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment