HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 23, 2020

Little Sweet Heart with CVS Daydream by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a layout using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream Collection. 
The colours were perfect for this photo of me and my great niece. 

Little Sweet Heart




For this layout I wanted to focus on that pretty floral so decided to go with a tearing design to add some layers and texture. 




I mounted my photo with some of the woodgrain paper and then hit up the ephemera pack to embellish around my photo.  


I've used the flairs and fabric hearts from the collection to add extra detail to my layout and finished with the die-cut titles - so many words to make so many titles!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream paper - Garden Variety
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream paper - All Aflutter
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream paper - Sunshower
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream paper - Over the Rainbow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream Cardstock Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream paper - Ephemera Pack
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream Puffy Hearts
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream Flair Buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream Die-Cut Titles
Misc Flower - Prima


No comments:

Post a Comment