HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 30, 2020

Pinkfresh/Altnew Celebrate by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week have a page with the delightful Pinkfresh Altnew collaboration range -
Celebrate for this photo of my youngest in the garden. 

Love



I've started my layout by fussy cutting this amazing large flower from the This Day
paper - isn't it just divine?

Next I have added a watercolour background using watered down Dylusions and
Distress Inks with lots of splatters. I love how subtle the background is and how it compliments the flower. 


The title "love" is from another Pinkfresh Collection, the colours perfectly blend with the darker pink tones of the flower. 

I've chosen a small photo to not detract from the large flower and added a small cluster of embellishments from the Celebrate ephemera packet. 


I've added some paper strips to the side of the cardstock. Then continuing with the ephemera pack, I've added a little cluster to the top left corner of my layout to balance out my page. 


Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week
Fiona
x


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment