HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 15, 2020

Sweet Memories with Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse Collection

Hello everyone

Another share with Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse collection today.
 I love the summer ranges even if they come out in our winter - I can pretend it is still warm weather here!

Sweet Memories 
This page is a holiday snap from our summer holidays in NZ last year. I've used a 12x12 sunburst mask to create my background, fading out my colour towards the ends using distress oxide ink in Mustard Seed. 

Next I have layered up some of the papers to frame may photo. I've fanned them out rather than keeping them all straight following the angles of the sunburst. 


To embellish my layout I've used the 4x6 sticker book and the foam phrase stickers which have a few cute puffy shapes on them such as the heart and ice-cream. 

I've also used the foam stickers for my title before adding  a small flair button from my stash to complete the page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Backyard BBQ
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Perfect Day 
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Sunny Day 
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse paper - Sweet Summer
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse 4x6 Stickers
Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse Foam Phrase Stickers
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Mustard Seed
Sunburst Mask 12x12
White Cardstock 
Misc Flair Button

No comments:

Post a Comment