HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 8, 2020

New Ride with Uniquely Creative True North by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I've got a share with the new range to the store - Uniquely Creative and their True North collection. When I saw the creative cuts packet I knew they would be perfect for scrapping my new car photos. 

New Ride

For this layout I focused on using the creative cuts to create a background for my layout. I decided to add some swipes of black paint with a credit card - adding a few lines using the side of the card for some interest. 

Next I set about creating the design so the shapes fit around my car photo. I've added some of the patterned papers at this point - I torn the number plates patterned paper (Going Places) and added some strips of red with the Adventure Awaits paper. 

I ended up fussy cutting my photo as I wanted to create a little more focus on the image without all the background. I mounted the fussy cut car photo so that it was slightly elevated off the page and gave it dimension.  

I added a little wood veneer car and my title in some old thickers to finish off the layout.  I love the red, white and black combo on kraft!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Uniquely Creative True North paper - Going Places
Uniquely Creative True North paper - Adventure Awaits 
Uniquely Creative True North Creative Cuts
Kaisercraft Wooden Shapes
Black Paint
Kraft Cardstock
Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment