HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 6, 2020

Good Times Together with Simple Stories by Fiona Johnstone

Hi everyone

This weeks layout is created with a mix of Simple Stories papers and the 
stunning Prima Capri flowers:

Good Times Together



The floral paper in the Simple Stories Going Places range was perfect for this photo of my daughter and her cousin, it was the base for my design, I've teamed it up with another paper in the collection and then another Simple Stories range - Hip Hop Hooray!

Once I had these in place, I've added a light background - some Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers along the base used as a water colour, then added some splatters in the same colour, along with some yellow and blue. 


I adore these Prima Capri flowers, the perfect colours for my photo and team well with the patterned paper too. I added some Matt Board leaf pieces and used some copper embossing powder on them to finish off my cluster. 


My title is Celebr8 Matt Board which I have inked in Indigo ink so it stands out nicely on the patterned background paper.  Finished with a little heart sticker!

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Simple Stories Going Places paper - Happy Travels
Simple Stories Going Places paper - 3x4 Elements 
Simple Stories Hip Hop Hooray - So Sweet
Simple Stories Going Places Bits & Pieces
Prima Capri Flowers - Tropea Sands
Celebr8 Matt Board - Good Times Together
Celebr8 Matt Board - Flowers & Leaves
Distress Oxide Ink - Peacock Feathers
Indigo Inkpad
Embossing powder copper
White Cardstock - Bazzil

No comments:

Post a Comment