HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 20, 2020

Happy Birthday with Vicki Boutin Let's Wander by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

My layout today is created using the super popular Vicki Boutin Let's Wander collection.

Happy Birthday

For my base I was inspired by one of Vicki's techniques over on her Mixed Media FB page, be sure to go and check it out! I've used inks to create my background on a piece of thick plastic - technique is the same as the plastic bag technique but you swipe the ink rather than splosh it on. Then I've added some sploshes and stamped a butterfly. 

I've chosen the flowers as they match my Mums dress and the page is about her birthday!  I've fussy cut the flowers and then arranged them in clusters:


I've hit the ephemera packs for embellishments and finished off with a title from some thickers I have that are all birthday/party themed words - they are pretty cool!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket

Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Let's Wander paper -  Sunshine & Smiles
Vicki Boutin Let's Wander paper - Wish you were Here
Vicki Boutin Let's Wander Ephemera Icons
Vicki Boutin Let's Wander Embellishments
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey Paper - Queen Bee
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry
Distress Oxide Inks - Mustard Seed
Dylusions Ink Spray - Squeezed Orange
Thickers
Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment