HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 27, 2020

Chill with Photoplay Monterey Bay & Echo Park All Boy by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have another layout to share using Photoplays Monterey Bay and Echo Park All Boy collections. The colours in these two collections really compliment each other. 

Chill

When I saw the cute little beach house paper I knew it would be perfect for this photo I had of the girls relaxing on the giant Beach chairs at Dreamworld after a busy day! So I decided to do a big strip of the beach house paper , then fussy cut one to mount as an added embellishment. 

I teamed the paper with colours from the beach houses - dark and light blues and red.  Kraft is always the perfect cardstock for a beachy background.  I added a little banner from the paper to add a little interest to the top left corner of my page before adding my embellishment clusters


My title is an older Thicker words set - Chill sums it up pretty well!


A cute litte tag from some Christmas paper, a flair and some enamel dots to finish off the simple embellishments. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket


Photo Play Monterey Bay paper - Beach Huts
Photo Play Monterey Bay paper - Anchor
Echo Park All Boy paper - Plaid
Echo Park All Boy paper - Swimming Sharks
Doodlebug Christmas Magic paper  - Christmas tag
Thickers - palm tree
Thickers - Words
Kraft Cardstock
Doily
Enamel dots - asstd - similar ones here

No comments:

Post a Comment